Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Alex Water Bottle

Ok, I know it's been awhile since I've posted.  I've been busy trying to figure out my life and next moves, lol.  It's tough being a 20-something (but fun too)!  But don't worry, I have several posts that I've been working on the last week or two.  So you might be seeing a surge of posts this week, lol.

This post isn't necessarily a beauty-related product, but I find this really neat (hence, new tag/label, "Neat Stuff").  It's called the Alex Water Bottle.  I saw it in on of my Daily Candy e-mails, and I thought that this is an innovative water bottle .  It's practical for those of us who carry big bags or bags with too much stuff inside (I'm a victim of both!).  I already have a nalgene bottle that I carry with me almost all the time.  But it's huge and bulky, and when it comes time to clean, it is rather difficult especially the mouthpiece.  And overtime, there is an odor that develops.  The odor can be removed with some water bottle tablets though :).  The Alex Bottle, it looks like it's easy to clean, but my favorite feature is the "com-Pack-able" feature. 

Anyway, I thought this was neat item.  Everyone could drink more water and save the environment, why not with this water bottle.  Christmas is around the corner, and it would be a nice present or stocking stuffer ;)

 Read all about here!

No comments:

Post a Comment