Sunday, November 28, 2010

ORIGINS GinZing

ORIGINS GinZing Eye Cream
Retail Price: $29.50
Where To Find: Macy's Origins counter, Origins retail stores, www.origins.com



I love using Clinique's Eye Serum, but these past few months, I have been so busy that I often wake up with tired puffy eyes.  And now that it's winter, the skin around my eyes gets a little dry from time to time.  I researched online on what eye creams help reduce puffiness and are available at a reasonable price.  I decided to try the Origins brand.  What I like about Origins is their commitment to using all-natural ingredients.  Origins GinZing contains caffeine from coffee beans, Panax Ginseng, and Magnolia extracts.

What I love about this product is how instantly I saw the difference!  I just needed a few dabs under each eye, and in a few seconds, I noticed how much brighter my eyes are.  The formula also contains a little shimmer, which I think adds to the brightness results.  The retail price might seem steep, especially for 0.5 oz bottle, but you really only need a very tiny amount.  Like the saying goes, good things come in small packages :)

A good night's sleep is always good the mind and body, so always aim to get enough sleep.  But this product sure helps when you've had a late night or a long flight.

You don't need to look tired and exhausted from the holiday shopping.  So, before you head to the stores or sit in front of your computer to cyber-shop, wake up your eyes with Origins GinZing :)

(Look out for posts on the other items I ended up buying on my Origins trip!)

No comments:

Post a Comment