Friday, November 18, 2011

Holiday 2011 - #9 A Long Lasting Liquid Eye Liner

  At number NINE we have...Kat Von D's Tatoo Liner in Trooper.

     Eyeliners are a staple in the world of makeup.  Even when I think I've found "the one", as a makeup junkie, I'm always looking for what's new in the market.  Well, right now, I think Kat Von D's Tatoo Liner in Trooper (ink black) is one of the best liquid liners.  It has a fine tip, and the liquid liner is absorbed really well in the tip - as in not too inky or too dry.  It's well pigmented with a matte finish.  I've owned mine since the summer, and the tip has yet to show signs of drying out (which is common in liquid liners over time).  One of the best things about it is how long it lasts.  I wore it all day at work, then went to the gym, and the liner didn't budge at all.

After a morning of errands!
Kat Von D's Tatoo Liner is easy to apply.  With its fine felt tip, applying a thin line is very achievable, but it's also easy to thicken the line for the cat eye look.  It also dries pretty fast.  Just a few hand fanning and I'm ready to finish my eye makeup.

Taken with Instagram









For beginner liquid liner users, lightly apply an eye pencil in the same color as your liquid liner.  Using the pencil line as a guide, apply the liquid liner on top of it.  This is a great way to get the hang of applying a liquid line.

I'm keeping this post short and sweet, mainly because it's a solid product and worth every dollar!

No comments:

Post a Comment