Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Tinted Moisturizer For All

Enjoying the outdoors during the summer months will give you some kind of tan whether it was intentional or not.  And a tan creates a slight or a dramatic mismatch with your mainstay foundation.  I found the perfect solution - Origins' VitaZing SPF 15 energy boosting moisturizer.  It's a tinted moisturizer that adjusts to your current skin tone. Whether you got a little tanned or 10 shades darker, this moisturizer will blend right in with your tan of the moment.  It will carry you through the summer months until you can go back to your original foundation.  Perfect for summer because it also has SPF 15!
   
I've used VitaZing right after an afternoon at the pool, when I was in a rush to get to another place afterwards.  It provides a light coverage, which is fine because you don't want to mask your awesome tan, right?  But if you're worried about concealing some imperfections, I'd follow with a finishing powder or a bronzer.  If I need more of a matte finish, I use Origins' Brighter By Nature SPF 30, which is a skin tone correcting foundation!  Pairs well with VitaZing!  So take the worry and extra spending on several foundations during the summer and purchase Origins VitaZing!

P.S. I tried my best to capture myself with the VitaZing on my face with my little Canon digital powershot.  It may not be the most accurate, but, hopefully you can get an idea of the coverage VitaZing provides!

No comments:

Post a Comment