Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tarte's Park Ave Princess

Tarte's Park Ave Princess is a must have for your summer makeup collection.  It's a light yellow golden brown matte bronzer.  Wait, it gets better...It's waterproof!  And when you add the finishing touch of Urban Decay's De-Slick setting spray, the bronzer is practically unmovable!  I apply it with my Sonia Kashuk's Couture Multipurpose Blush/Powder Brush (read my post here!  Again, I love tarte because of all the organic ingredients that they use in their products.  Because of its matte finish, this is great to use if you're going for a no-make-up look.  And how cute is the compact?!
Applying bronzer

-Using a a fairly fanned out brush or a Kabuki brush, apply upwards between your eyebrows and fan out around the edge of your face.
-Continue around the edge of your face.
-Lightly apply underneath your blush. and continue to outline your face.
-The icing on the cake: Brush some bronzer in the area underneath your chin/jaw, basically where your face ends and neck starts. You'll look great in photos, especially those photos when your head is turned at different/awkward angles.  The bronzer slims the chin/jaw area.
-Any excess of bronzer on the brush, apply lightly on the nose and chin :)

4 comments:

  1. I luv this bronzer, in matte. After my foundation or TM I put this on. then to finish my face, as a finishing powder, I use the HD tarte finishing bronze powder. love them both. I luv all of tarte's packaging. my fav color is purple and u see all of their bags are purple. huge huge tarte fan here. great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm falling in love with tarte! I've been using their blush and bronzer for the last few months now. Just got my lip tints in the mail this week! I must say the tarte for true blood lip tint is awesome!! I'm wishing I had just gotten the whole true blood set. Thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you ever watch Tarte when Maureen is on QVC? I LUV HER! I met her on May 6 (pathetic that I remember this) at Sephora in nyc. I brought her flowers I was so excited. there are pics on my FB wall. Which blush r u using?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not yet, but I've been meaning to! That's awesome you met her! I'll definitely check out your pics. I use the Amazonian clay blush in Blissful. It just blends so well into whatever foundation you use! Like it's not just another layer of makeup. :) What's your favorite tarte item(s)?

    ReplyDelete