Friday, December 30, 2011

Holiday 2011 - #2 Origins Peace of Mind

http://bit.ly/uO45Om
Happy Holidays!  Merry Christmas!

Yea, I know I didn't finish my top 10 before Christmas.  But I'm finishing it now hopefully before New Year's.  On the bright side, you can look at the final two as gifts for yourself!  It's okay to be selfish now, and hopefully with some holiday gift cards/money, you'll find my top 10 handy!

At number two is Origins Peace of Mind on-the-spot relief.  Perfect right after all the holiday stress?  All you need is one pump from the bottle, and you dab a little on your temples or back of the neck and give a gentle rub into your skin.  I like to put a little right underneath the nose (like you do with Vick's vapor rub when you're sick with a cold).  It's got a strong peppermint scent to it, which diffuses quite quickly so it's not overpowering - just right.

For a tiny bottle, it sure takes a load off and lasts a long time; in fact, I bought my bottle months ago and still using it!  I like to use it right before I go to bed.  Give yourself some peace of mind post-holiday season and pick up a bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment