Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday 2011 - #3 From Instagram to Stickgram

Excuse the poor lighting.  My magnets appear a lot brighter.
Since it's Wednesday, I decided to make this nifty product my number three on my Holiday list as well as my Potpourri Wednesday post.  Stickygram is a website that works with Instagram to create magnets from your Instagram photos!  They're made in sets of nine (see photo) and measure approximately 2in x 2in (50mm x 50mm), about the same size as they appear on an iPhone.  The cost of one set of nine magnets is 14.99, which includes airmail shipping!  It took about 6 days to get to me.  With that said, it might be a little late for Christmas gift giving, but hey, who said you had to stop giving gifts on Christmas day?  The site also offers gift certificates to send to photo-loving loved ones!


It's easy to do:
1.  Go to www.stickygram.com and sign in using your Instagram account.
2.  Once you see all your photos, simply click add as you scroll over each photo.
3.  Check out and pay.  Done!

My first set (and definitely not my last) set of Stickygrams!
If you've been reading some of my recent posts, I've been using the Instagram app on my iPod touch to take my blog photos.  With Instagram, you can change the look and feel of your photos just by selecting from a variety of filters.  You can make your photo look darker, have a border, look vintage, to name a few.  Once you've done that, you can share your photos with the Instagram community  as well as on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and blogs.  Stickygram is just one more way to share your photos.  As you can see, my first set consisted of inanimate objects.  I hope to take more photos of family and friends and giving these magnets as gifts!

Arrived by Airmail.  Shipping is included in the cost!
The envelope was well packaged (no bending) and fit right
in my mailbox!


No comments:

Post a Comment