Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Eyes, Eyes, Baby...


The skin around your eyes are delicate and, for a lot of people, sensitive. The wrinkles around your eyes is one of the first signs aging. So, taking of that area is very important.


If you suffer from tired eyes and puffiness, I suggest Clinique's All About Eyes Serum. I've been using it for the last two weeks, and it works great! During this time of year, I am usually swamped with a lot of school work and work-work to the point that I don't get as much sleep as I usually do. The metal rollerball has a cool soothing effect when you apply.  If not the serum, the metal ball will wake up your fatigued eyes.  My eyes feel instantly refreshed.  It really helps during those late night drives!  I have yet to see the brightening effect the serum is supposed to have, but overall, this product actually works in waking up one's eyes. There's no limit to the application, so roll it day and night, in the car at the stop light :)


SebaMed's Q10 Lifting Eye Cream (sold only online) is one of my favorite eye creams. It's light, refreshing, and it actually works! I've noticed that the skin around my eyes have smoothed and tightened. And like all their products, this eye cream is pH balanced. The skin is slightly acidic. Yet, a lot of eye creams or serums add to much acidic ingredients. Why? Because it produces that "cooling effect".


TIP #1: Every now and then, I like to put the Q10 Eye Cream in the refrigerator and let it sit there overnight. Then, in the morning, Voila! Cooling effect without the unnecessary acidic stuff!

TIP #2: You only need to use a small amount.

TIP #3: Use your ring finger to apply. Why? Your ring finger will apply the least pressure.

TIP #4: Apply in delicate circular motions from the inner eye to the outer eye (helps to prevent crow's feet!

TIP #5: If you squeeze out too much product, don't worry! Take your other ring finger and apply a portion on your lips. Your lips are just as sensitive as the skin around your eyes.

Sunday is Mother's Day, so give the mom in your life something "cool".

No comments:

Post a Comment