Saturday, April 23, 2011

I love Kate Spade...

...And I love it when Kate Spade is on GILT, an invite-only website for discounted luxury products (get your invite here!).  I've always liked Kate Spade handbags (I only own one that I bought on eBay years ago), and their cosmetic/makeup bags are no different!
But, for someone on a budget, I can't afford to splurge $60+ on a single makeup bag.  But one April morning, my dream came true, lol.  Kate Spade makeup bags 50% off!  I would've bought more, but apparently they were hot items!  I was able to snag one cute polka dot with purple leather trim and purple lining.  It's perfect for my on-the-go makeup bag (sometimes, I have to do my makeup on the metro or as soon as I get to work, lol).  And for a small bag, it's quite roomy!

The original retail price for the KS Small Henrietta was $60.  I bought it for $29.99!  For Kate Spade, I think it's a steal :)


No comments:

Post a Comment