Saturday, April 9, 2011

A NEW LOOK...

...to the blog!  I also changed the name!  I've wanted to change it for awhile to something that wasn't so monotonous, boring, or literal.  I wanted a name that has more life, a little catchy, yet simple and represented a little bit of personality.  It shouldn't be that difficult, right?!  I mean who would've thought amazon.com would become a household name.  I should be studying right now (fail), but I just couldn't get myself to study until I came up with a new blog name.  Type A person!  I spent the last few days thinking - at work, in the grocery store, before I went to bed.  I played around with words like my nickname, Belle, and my favorite color, pink, but the names I came up with were taken!


I'm not 110% sold on the new name, but if I want to study at some point this weekend, I needed to come up with something that will keep me satisfied.  I think it's a little girly, but then again I am girly.  Ironically, one of my favorite makeup products is eyeliner, but when it comes to natural looks, the most natural look is a person's blush.  Your own blush is what makes each person unique.  There's something vulnerable, yet delicate about a person's blush.  Who doesn't smile when someone blushes, unless you're a robot and have no feelings.  Blushes leads to smiles, and who doesn't love both? :)


Anyway, I need to hit the books.  Let me know what you think!


(If you're new to the blog, it was once called Makeup Actually.  Work in progress.  There's still a lot I need to do to switch everything to the new blog name!)

No comments:

Post a Comment