Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Motivational Wardrobe

I'm bringing back Potpourri Wednesday, where I share something that's not directly related to beauty, but still pertinent to one's overall wellness.  I always say (and I'm sure some famous person said it before me), that you should always enjoy the little things in life that make you smile.  Personal wellness always begins with YOU!



Summer is just around the corner, and that means being outdoors a lot more, beaches, poolside reading.  Springtime gives you about two months to get in shape!  Getting up and going to work out is always the hardest part.  I learned from a trainer that one way to get yourself motivated is to buy something new - training shoes, workout clothes, mp3 player, pedometer, running watch.  Even creating a new playlist of songs can motivate you.

If you're looking for new clothes, check out I AM Athletics.  Their shirts and sweatshirts have short motivational words printed in reverse but when faced with a gym mirror you can read them!  They have products for both men and women! 

Some of the sayings include:

"I AM LOVE"
"I AM POWERFUL"
"I WILL PERSIST UNTIL I SUCCEED"

In case you missed the last Potpourri Wednesday post, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment