Saturday, June 25, 2011

Benefit's b.right! Radiant Skincare

I was recently introduced to Benefit's b.right! Radiant Skincare line by a makeup artist at Sephora.  I was skeptical at first, because Benefit to me is a cosmetic line, a very good one and one of my favorites; so Benefit skincare was a bit foreign to me.  She applied the triple performing facial emulsion, and I fell in love with it.  It's an oil-free lotion that hydrates, protects, and comforts the skin.  It felt so light-weight on my skin, and the scent was subtle, yet refreshing!  She recommended the emulsion, because it's a light product, since I have slightly oily skin during the summer months.  The facial emulsion also contains SPF 15!  Lightweight and SPF coverage = perfect for summer!



I love the brightening eye cream, called it's potent! eye cream.    It, too, is a lightweight product.  After an application, I barely felt it on my face.
I was given about a week and a half's worth of sample, and in that short time, the dark circles have lightened up quite a bit.  Application should be right on the orbit (cavity/socket of the eye).  The size I have right now is the travel size version.  Funny story, I actually got a travel sized b.right! set when I redeemed my 500 points at Sephora, but had yet to test it out.  It took a complimentary makeover at Sephora to get me to finally open the box!  So, that's why I don't currently have the regular-sized version.  I do plan on keeping the tiny jar of joy and refilling it for trips!

If you need one more reason, how cute are the bottles?!  The packaging is quite attractive too.  It's has a vintage (characteristic of Benefit's designs) and beachy look to them!  As for prices, they're not too far away from their competition, ranging from $22-32.  If you're a little hesitant, like I was, give their 6-piece travel size a try (retail price $24).  They also have a trio travel size consisting of the foamingly clean face wash, it's potent! eye cream, and the triple performing facial emulsion SPF 15 (retail price $12).  You can find either set at Ulta.

Go ahead, give these lovelies a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment