Friday, June 3, 2011

On-The-Go Foot Pampering

Photo image: The Body Shop USA http://bit.ly/lWAiSX
Using my Groupon coupon for The Body Shop, I purchased Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray and the Cooling Gel.  I work out pretty frequently, and as a downtown DC commuter, I walk around a lot.  In either circumstance, my feet get pretty tired by mid afternoon.  I've used the cooling gel before, but since I had a coupon, I decided to take a chance on the foot spray.


The Cooling Gel works best right after a shower or bath, when the pores in your feet are opened from the hot water and steam.  You can really feel the cooling effect!  Also, the cooling gel is a great way to end an at-home pedicure.

For the last few weeks, I've been using the Cooling Foot Spray as my on-the-go feet refresher, especially after a workout between switching from my running shoes to my office shoes.  I spray four times on each foot - two on the top of the foot and two on the bottom.  Then, I give it a few seconds for my feet to air out before putting on my shoes.  It gives a nice refreshing relief before you get back to walking.  And for $10, it's a good deal.  I've had the bottle for almost two months now, and it's not even half way yet.

Of course, nothing beats a spa pedicure or a foot massage, or just plain laying down, but for those long days constantly on the go, it's a great pick-me-up!

Treat your feet to some TLC :)  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment