Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Birthday Wish List 2011

As my birthday gets closer and closer, family and friends have started asking, "What do you want for your birthday?  Anything in mind?"  As much as I love all things makeup, fashion, and style, I'm definitely a low-key simple gal.  I'm happy with just receiving greeting cards and letters via snail mail.  Call me old-fashioned :).   Next to makeup, I love love love handbags and stationery and doing calligraphy; I love sending mail to family and friends.  Naturally, I appreciate when I get some mail love too!  But, for my family and friends (or anyone, hehe) out there, who still want to get me a little something, what better than a few makeup items that I need or have been wanting to try!  Here's my wish list...



Sephora Collection Professionel Platinum Foundation Airbrush #56
Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint - Charmed (top-rated by Sephora and Allure magazine!)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original (I love the new container!)
Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder (How cute and edgy is the purple compact?!)
Urban Decay NAKED eyeshadow palette (Can you tell I love Urban Decay? :))
Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream
Becca Cosmetics Professional Make-up Brush Soap (what an interesting way to clean your brushes, right?!)


What would be on your birthday wish list? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment